Friday 22 December 2017

THIS IS HOW PAIN SMELLS LIKE..

I know you think even if you share whatever goes inside your head and heart i cannot feel the way it drowns you.
Your heart sunks everytime you think how it just doesn’t matter to people when there is so much in the world that affects.
I know you feel numbness in your hands when you touch certain people.
I see your words shaking everytime you let out your deepest secrets.
I have seen your blank face with a wide smile. I have seen when you are not able hold all that inside.
I have seen you rooted and aiming high. But i have seen more of your pieces lying on the ground. It cringes me everytime thinking if people never tried holding you tight and not let fall?
I know you have seen not relationships but people changing so shamelessly.
I wish i had seen you trembling in your sleep and crying to yourself. I wish i had seen your red swollen eyes in those vulnerable nights.
I wish i should have been beside your bed to witness you smiling in your dreams and not caring what life is.
I just so wish i should have been there to cover up with the blanket of understanding and belief when you would be frisking yourself in cold and waiting to cuddle with peace.
I know it is hard. Maybe, harder than i think but this-
You think its dark around you but so is sky for a night. Its dark. Its sparkling too.
The stars all over the canvas are your dots to join. The dots waiting to follow the path you have always wanted, that takes you to the sunrise.
Always on toes to understand you,
Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment